10 x LM393 Dual Differential Comparator IC in DIP-8 Package
Out of stock? Need more?
Click here and let us know.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$ 3.65|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$ 3.46|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$ 3.36|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The LM393 series are dual independent precision voltage comparators capable of single or split supply operation. These devices are designed to permit a common mode rangetoground level with single supply operation. Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2.0 mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronics.
– Wide SingleSupply Range: 2.0 Vdc to 36 Vdc
– SplitSupply Range: 1.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
– Very Low Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA
– Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA
– Low Input Offset Current: 5.0 nA
– Low Input Offset Voltage: 5.0 mV (max) LM293/393
– Input Common Mode Range to Ground Level
– Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Power Supply Voltage
– Output Voltage Compatible with DTL, ECL, TTL, MOS, and CMOS Logic Levels
10 x LM386 Audio Amplifier IC 700mW in DIP-8 Package0 out of 5
10 x TL082 TL082CN Operational Amplifier OPA IC in DIP-8 Package0 out of 5