4 Channel WiFi Relay Module ESP8266 ESP12F
Looking for an efficient and easy-to-use solution for remotely controlling your devices? Our 4 Channel WiFi Relay Module ESP8266 ESP12F is just what you need. With multiple power supply options, this module is perfect for all your AC and DC load switching needs.
– Onboard ESP-12F WIFI module with 4MB Flash Memory
– All I/O ports of the WIFI module and the UART port are available through headers
– Onboard AC-DC switching power supply module
– ESP-12F supports development tools such as Arduino IDE
– Onboard 5V relays controlling AC or DC loads up to 10A
– On-board power indicator, 1 programmable LED and relay indicator
– Easy to program with the GND, RX, TX, and 5V of ESP8266 respectively connected to the GND, TX, RX, of the external TTL serial port module
– Downloading is a breeze with 5V, IO0 needs to be connected to GND and then disconnect the connection between IO0 and GND after downloading
– The outputs of the ESP8266 module and the relays are not factory connected. The package includes headers and jumpers that need to be soldered to the PCB, and jumper caps that need to be installed to route the GPIOs from the WiFi module to the corresponding relay.
This 4 Channel WiFi Relay Module ESP8266 ESP12F is designed to make your life easier, and with its numerous features, programming and assembly is a breeze. Whether you need to control your AC or DC loads up to 10A remotely or use it with development tools such as Arduino IDE, this module will be the perfect fit for you.