- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Third-generation Power MOSFETs from Vishay provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness.
The TO-220AB package is universally preferred for all commercial-industrial applications at power dissipation levels to approximately 50 W. The low thermal resistance and low package cost of the TO-220AB contribute to its wide acceptance throughout the industry.
- Drain-Source Voltage VDSS: 400 V
- Drain Current ID (Tc=25℃): 10 A
- Drain Current ID (Tc=100℃): 6.3 A
- Pulsed Drain Current IDM: 40 A
- Gate-Source Voltage VGSS: ±30 V
- Avalanche Current IAR: 10 A
- Total Power Dissipation PD (Tc=25℃): 134 W
- Junction and Storage Temperature Range TJ, TSTG: -55 to 150 ℃
The IRF740 Power MOSFET is produced by many different companies, for example, Vishay, ON Semi, STMicroelectronics, or Infineon. We are not able to guarantee a certain brand name on them.