5 x LM317T adjustable voltage regulator 1.2-37V 1.5A TO-220
Out of stock? Need more?
Click here and let us know.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$ 2.04|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$ 1.93|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$ 1.87|
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
5 pcs LM317T adjustable LDO voltage regulator 1.2-37V, 1.5A, TO-220
• Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
• Output current in excess of 1.5 A
• 0.1% line and load regulation
• Floating operation for high voltages
• Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA control
The LM317 is a monolithic integrated circuit in TO-220 packages intended for use as a positive adjustable voltage regulator. It is designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by means of a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
80 pcs Ultimate SMD LDO Voltage Regulator Kit SOT-890 out of 5