ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer Module, I2C interface
Not enough stock? Order now, get it later.
Click HERE to find out how it works.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||5% C$ 5.61|
|Quantity||10 - 24||9% C$ 5.37|
|Quantity||25 +||12% C$ 5.19|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low-power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to 16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 is well-suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0.
Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion and if the acceleration on any axis exceeds a user-set level. Tap sensing detects single and double taps. Free-fall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped to one of two interrupt output pins. An integrated, patent pending 32-level first in, first out (FIFO) buffer can be used to store data to minimize host processor intervention.
- Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation.
- A library for Arduino is available for the Arduino IDE.
- Ultralow power 40A in measurement mode
- Ultralow power 0.1A in standby mode (at VS = 2.5 V)
- Power consumption scales with bandwidth
- User-selectable resolution
- Embedded FIFO technology minimizes host processor load
- Tap/double tap detection
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Free-fall detection
- Supply voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- I/O voltage range: 1.7 V to VS
- SPI or I2C digital interfaces
- Flexible interrupt modes are mappable to either interrupt pin
- Measurement ranges selectable via serial command
- Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Wide temperature range (40C to +85C)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- 21 x 15.5 x 3.5mm
- 8-pin male header included
Be the first to review “ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer Module, I2C interface”
You must be logged in to post a review.
DHT11 Temperature Humidity Sensor 16bit digital0 out of 5
WEMOS D1 Mini Pressure Sensor with BMP1800 out of 5
ESP-01 Temperature Humidity Sensor 16bit Digital Interface DHT110 out of 5
12-Key Capacitive Touch Sensor Breakout Board MPR121 – I2C – 3.3V0 out of 5
Wemos D1 Mini Temperature Sensor Shield with DS18B200 out of 5
PCF8563 Precision RTC Real Time Clock – Calendar – Battery Backup0 out of 5
Micro-SD Memory Card Adapter for Arduino with 3.3V-5V converter0 out of 5
Ultrasonic Distance Sensor HC-SR040 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.