ADXL345 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer Module, I2C interface
|Closed for Xmas Holidays 12/12 – 01/06.
Except on 12/26 for Boxing Day Special.
No backorders accepted until 01/06/2024.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||10% CAD 5.72|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% CAD 5.56|
|Quantity||25 +||15% CAD 5.40|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The ADXL345 is a small, thin, low-power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to 16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 is well-suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0.
Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion and if the acceleration on any axis exceeds a user-set level. Tap sensing detects single and double taps. Free-fall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped to one of two interrupt output pins. An integrated, patent pending 32-level first in, first out (FIFO) buffer can be used to store data to minimize host processor intervention.
- Low power modes enable intelligent motion-based power management with threshold sensing and active acceleration measurement at extremely low power dissipation.
- A library for Arduino is available for the Arduino IDE.
- Ultralow power 40A in measurement mode
- Ultralow power 0.1A in standby mode (at VS = 2.5 V)
- Power consumption scales with bandwidth
- User-selectable resolution
- Embedded FIFO technology minimizes host processor load
- Tap/double tap detection
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Free-fall detection
- Supply voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- I/O voltage range: 1.7 V to VS
- SPI or I2C digital interfaces
- Flexible interrupt modes are mappable to either interrupt pin
- Measurement ranges selectable via serial command
- Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Wide temperature range (40C to +85C)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- 21 x 15.5 x 3.5mm
- 8-pin male header included
Micro-SD Memory Card Adapter for Arduino with 3.3V-5V converter0 out of 5
AHT10 Sensor Module High-Precision Temperature Humidity – I2C0 out of 5
Line Follower Obstacle Avoidance Tracking IR Sensor for Robots0 out of 5
ESP-01 Temperature Humidity Sensor 16bit Digital Interface DHT110 out of 5
DHT22 High-Precision Digital Temperature Humidity Sensor for Arduino STM32 etc.5.00 out of 5
Rain Drop Sensor analog and digital out for Arduino etc.0 out of 5