Original Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera (ESP32-CAM) WiFi Bluetooth BLE with 2MP Camera
Need more? Ask for a quote.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$12.90|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$12.21|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$11.86|
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
The original Ai-Thinker ESP32-CAM WiFi and Bluetooth Camera module is the best ESP32 Camera based on Espressif’s High-Performance ESP32 Wifi+Bluetooth+BLE controller chip, and an OV2640 camera module with 2MP resolution.
This genuine Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera offers higher reliability, manufacturing quality and compatibility than the cheaper clones from 3rd parties.
With the genuine Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera Module you can easily make streaming video over wifi happen.
Ai-Thinker ESP32-CAM Specifications
– Main frequency up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
– 520 KB SRAM, 4M PSRAM
– UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC Interfaces
– Micro-SD memory card slot
– Lwip and FreeRTOS operating system
– Supports Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network
– OmniVision OV2640 camera module included (1600 x 1200 px)
Camera Lens Options for ESP32-Cam Module (available in our store)
The ESP32 CAM module comes in a very small form factor of just 27 x 40mm and fits perfectly on a breadboard for your experiments. We recommend GitHub for software downloads and code examples.
Recommended first step to start tinkering with Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera
– Follow the instructions on the website “Randomnerdtutorials”
– Select “AI Thinker ESP32-CAM” as the board in Arduino IDE
– Change communication speed to 115200
– Select the corresponding COM port in Arduino IDE
– Uploading the code for the ESP32 camera webserver demo provided on the website using Arduino IDE:
a) the upload starts possibly automatically, then wait until it has finished
b) Arduino IDE shows “connecting…” and the upload only starts after pressing “reset” on your ESP32 Camera module
– Keep following the procedure described in the tutorial
If you receive an error message “detected camera not supported” you should double-check that the selected module in your sketch is “AI Thinker”.
These camera modules can be a little more tricky than an Arduino UNO. Don’t give up, keep trying, reading, and trying again, if it doesn’t work right away.
Downloads and Documentation
Does not apply.
ESP32 LOLIN32 Lite MicroPython version with Battery Charger5.00 out of 5