Original Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera (ESP32-CAM) WiFi Bluetooth BLE with 2MP Camera
Need more? Ask for a quote.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$12.90|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$12.21|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$11.86|
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
The original Ai-Thinker ESP32-CAM WiFi and Bluetooth Camera module is the best ESP32 Camera based on Espressif’s High-Performance ESP32 Wifi+Bluetooth+BLE controller chip, and an OV2640 camera module with 2MP resolution.
This genuine Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera offers higher reliability, manufacturing quality and compatibility than the cheaper clones from 3rd parties.
With the genuine Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera Module you can easily make streaming video over wifi happen.
Ai-Thinker ESP32-CAM Specifications
– Main frequency up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
– 520 KB SRAM, 4M PSRAM
– UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC Interfaces
– Micro-SD memory card slot
– Lwip and FreeRTOS operating system
– Supports Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network
– OmniVision OV2640 camera module included (1600 x 1200 px)
Camera Lens Options for ESP32-Cam Module (available in our store)
The ESP32 CAM module comes in a very small form factor of just 27 x 40mm and fits perfectly on a breadboard for your experiments. We recommend GitHub for software downloads and code examples.
Recommended first step to start tinkering with Ai-Thinker ESP32 Camera
– Follow the instructions on the website “Randomnerdtutorials”
– Select “AI Thinker ESP32-CAM” as the board in Arduino IDE
– Change communication speed to 115200
– Select the corresponding COM port in Arduino IDE
– Uploading the code for the ESP32 camera webserver demo provided on the website using Arduino IDE:
a) the upload starts possibly automatically, then wait until it has finished
b) Arduino IDE shows “connecting…” and the upload only starts after pressing “reset” on your ESP32 Camera module
– Keep following the procedure described in the tutorial
If you receive an error message “detected camera not supported” you should double-check that the selected module in your sketch is “AI Thinker”.
These camera modules can be a little more tricky than an Arduino UNO. Don’t give up, keep trying, reading, and trying again, if it doesn’t work right away.
Downloads and Documentation
Does not apply.
ESP32-CAM with ESP32-CAM-MB USB Programming Adapter3.00 out of 5
ESP8266 ESP-12F WiFi MCU Module with 80/160MHz, 4MB0 out of 5