AOSONG AHT21B Precision Temperature and Humidity Sensor I2C
Backorder accepted for most products. Figure out how.
1. Product Overview
AHT21B is equipped with a newly designed ASIC dedicated chip, an improved MEMS semiconductor capacitive humidity sensor component and a standard on-chip temperature sensor component. Its performance has been greatly improved and even beyond the reliability level of the previous generation of the sensor, which makes it more stable in harsh conditions. Each sensor had been rigorously calibrated and tested. Due to the improvement and miniaturization of the sensors, it is more cost-effective.
2. Application Scenarios
The AHT21B is a kind of sensor of humidity and temperature with digital I²C output. It can be applied to HVAC, dehumidifier, testing and inspection equipment, consumer products, automobiles, automatic control, data loggers, weather stations, home appliances, humidity control, medical and other application fields which need to detect and control the temperature
• Relative humidity and temperature output
• Superior sensor performance, typical accuracy RH: ±3%, T: ±0.5℃
• Fully calibrated and processed digital output, I²C protocol
• I²C address: 0x38
• Wide voltage support 2.2 to 5.5V DC
• Excellent long-term stability
• Fast-response and anti-interference capability
Specification: AOSONG AHT21B Precision Temperature and Humidity Sensor I2C