NANO V3 module Atmega328P + CH340 – USB-C port (100% compatible with Arduino)
Need more? Ask for a quote.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$13.83|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$13.08|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$12.71|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Arduino NANO V3 is based on the 32kB Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz and a USB-C port. The CH340G USB chip on board avoids known issues with FTDI or Prolific chips. Our Product features a more powerful voltage regulation and a lower minimum operating voltage than the original from Italy.
Headers are included but not factory installed.
– Arduino Nano V3 compatible control computer
– Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz
– up to 8 analog inputs
– up to 20 digital I/O
– 6.2 to 15V DC operating voltage
– 1A max. load current on 5V output
– 3.3V output for auxiliary equipment like sensors
– Arduino boot loader installed
– I/O and ICSP headers are included
– WCH CH340G USB-TTL bridge
– USB-C port
The ATmega328 has 32 KB (2 KB used for the bootloader). The ATmega328 has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM. Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of about 20 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions: – Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB-to-TTL Serial chip.
– External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value.
– PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.
– SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK).
– I2C: A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL).
– AREF. Analog inputs reference.
We recommend downloading the required USB driver for your operating system from WCH official website.
Note: Newer Versions of Arduino IDE might require selecting “Old Bootloader” in the Board Manager Settings.
Check out our screw terminal adapter for Arduino NANO.
Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 compatible module with CH340 USB UART0 out of 5
CANADUINO ZIF Socket Programming Shield V2 for Arduino0 out of 5
Arduino Screw Terminal Adapter for NANO Atmega328P0 out of 5