NANO V3 module Atmega328P + CH340 – USB-C port (100% compatible with Arduino)
FREE Canada & USA shipping available (see details)
Arduino NANO V3 is based on the 32kB Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz and a USB-C port. The CH340G USB chip on board avoids known issues with FTDI or Prolific chips. Our Product features a more powerful voltage regulation and a lower minimum operating voltage than the original from Italy.
Headers are included but not factory installed.
– Arduino Nano V3 compatible control computer
– Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz
– up to 8 analog inputs
– up to 20 digital I/O
– 6.2 to 15V DC operating voltage
– 1A max. load current on 5V output
– 3.3V output for auxiliary equipment like sensors
– Arduino boot loader installed
– I/O and ICSP headers are included
– WCH CH340G USB-TTL bridge
– USB-C port
The ATmega328 has 32 KB (2 KB used for the bootloader). The ATmega328 has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM. Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of about 20 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions: – Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB-to-TTL Serial chip.
– External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value.
– PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.
– SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK).
– I2C: A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL).
– AREF. Analog inputs reference.
We recommend downloading the required USB driver for your operating system from WCH official website.
Note: Newer Versions of Arduino IDE might require selecting “Old Bootloader” in the Board Manager Settings.
Check out our screw terminal adapter for Arduino NANO.
Specification: NANO V3 module Atmega328P + CH340 – USB-C port (100% compatible with Arduino)