Arduino NANO V3.0 module with Atmega328P-AU and CH340
No backorders during sale.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Arduino NANO V3 is based on a 32kB Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz and Mini-USB port. Our Arduino NANO module comes with the CH340G USB-UART chip, which is the most common USB TTL interface chip in the world. This helps to avoid driver and compatibility issues as they are known for less popular and often counterfeit USB-UART chips like FTDI or Prolific.
Our Arduino NANO V3 development module features a more powerful voltage regulation and a lower minimum operating voltage compared to the module from Italy.
– Arduino Nano V3 development board
– Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz
– up to 8 analog inputs
– up to 20 digital I/O
– 6.2 to 15V DC operating voltage
– 1A max. load current on 5V output
– 3.3V output for auxiliary equipment like sensors
– Arduino boot loader installed
– I/O and ICSP headers are included
– WCH CH340G USB-TTL bridge
– mini USB-B port
A Mini-USB Cable (link) is sold separately.
The ATmega328 on the Arduino NANO V3 has 32kB flash memory, thereof 2kB is used for the bootloader. The ATmega328 has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM. Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of about 20 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions: – Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB-to-TTL Serial chip.
– External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value.
– PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.
– SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK).
– I2C: A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL).
– AREF. Analog inputs reference.
We recommend downloading the required USB driver for your operating system from WCH official website.
Check out our screw terminal adapter for Arduino NANO and our new version with USB-C port.
Be the first to review “Arduino NANO V3.0 module with Atmega328P-AU and CH340”
You must be logged in to post a review.
-37%Add to cartQuick View
-27%Out of stock
Arduino Screw Terminal Adapter for NANO Atmega328P0 out of 5
-31%Add to cartQuick View
SAMD21 M0-Mini – compatible with Arduino Zero0 out of 5
-38%Add to cartQuick View
-35%Add to cartQuick View
-33%Add to cartQuick View
-8%Add to cartQuick View
Arduino Pro Mini ATmega328P module 5V – 16MHz0 out of 5
-34%Add to cartQuick View
There are no reviews yet.