NANO V3.0 module Atmega328P – CH340 USB (100% compatible with Arduino)
FREE Canada & USA shipping available (see details)
The Arduino NANO V3 is based on a 32kB Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz and Mini-USB port. In contrast to the original Arduino NANO comes our module with the CH340G USB-UART chip, which is the most common USB TTL interface chip in the world. This helps to avoid driver and compatibility issues as they are known with less popular USB-UART chips like FTDI or Prolific. Our Arduino NANO V3 compatible development module features a more powerful voltage regulation and a lower minimum operating voltage than the original Arduino module.
– Arduino Nano V3 compatible control computer
– Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz
– up to 8 analog inputs
– up to 20 digital I/O
– 6.2 to 15V DC operating voltage
– 1A max. load current on 5V output
– 3.3V output for auxiliary equipment like sensors
– Arduino boot loader installed
– I/O and ICSP headers are included
– WCH CH340G USB-TTL bridge
– mini USB-B port
A Mini-USB Cable (link) is sold separately.
The ATmega328 has 32kB flash memory, thereof 2kB is used for the bootloader. The ATmega328 has 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM. Each of the 14 digital pins on the Nano can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of about 20 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions: – Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB-to-TTL Serial chip.
– External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value.
– PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.
– SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK).
– I2C: A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL).
– AREF. Analog inputs reference.
We recommend downloading the required USB driver for your operating system from WCH official website.
Note: Some NANO V3 modules require selecting “Old Bootloader” in the Board Manager Settings. You are free to update the bootloader if you feel any need for that.
Specification: NANO V3.0 module Atmega328P – CH340 USB (100% compatible with Arduino)