CANADUINO® Arduino NANO V3 USB-C Atmega328P + CH340
Not enough stock? Order now, get it later.
Click HERE to find out how it works.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$ 8.28|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$ 7.83|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$ 7.61|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Arduino NANO V3 USB-C is based on the 32kB Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz and a USB-C port. The CH340G USB chip on board avoids known issues with FTDI or Prolific chips. Our Product features a more powerful voltage regulation and a lower minimum operating voltage than the original from Italy.
Headers are included but not factory installed.
– Arduino Nano V3 compatible control computer
– Atmega328P-AU with 16MHz
– up to 8 analog inputs
– up to 20 digital I/O
– 6.2 to 15V DC operating voltage
– 1A max. load current on 5V output
– 3.3V output for auxiliary equipment like sensors
– Arduino boot loader installed
– I/O and ICSP headers are included
– WCH CH340G USB-TTL bridge
– USB-C port
The NANO V3 USB-C has 32 KB flash memory (2 KB used for the bootloader), 2 KB of SRAM and 1 KB of EEPROM. Each of the 14 digital pins on the NANO V3 USB-C can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), and digitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of about 20 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions, like RX and TX. These pins are connected to the corresponding pins of the CH340G USB-to-TTL Serial chip.
– External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value.
– PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.
– SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK).
– I2C: A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL).
– AREF. Analog inputs reference.
We recommend downloading the required USB driver for your operating system from WCH official website.
Note: Newer Versions of Arduino IDE might require selecting “Old Bootloader” in the Board Manager Settings.
Check out our screw terminal adapter for Arduino NANO.
Be the first to review “CANADUINO® Arduino NANO V3 USB-C Atmega328P + CH340”
You must be logged in to post a review.
ESP32 IoT Devkit ESP-WROOM-32 – 4MB – CP2101 USB UART0 out of 5
Arduino Screw Terminal Adapter for NANO Atmega328P0 out of 5
Attiny85 development module with micro-USB (for Arduino IDE)0 out of 5
Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 compatible module with CH340 USB UART0 out of 5
Arduino Pro Micro Atmega32u4, 5V, 16MHz5.00 out of 5
Converter Expansion Adapter Break-Out Module for Arduino NANO to UNO5.00 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.