Arduino Pro Mini module ATmega328P 3.3V 8MHz
Can not be backordered when on sale.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$ 9.20|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$ 8.71|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$ 8.46|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Arduino Pro Mini can be powered with an FTDI or CH340G cable or breakout board connected to its six-pin header, or with a regulated 3.3V supply on the Vcc pin. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you’re supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the “RAW” pin, not VCC.
The ATmega328 has 32 kB of flash memory for storing code (of which 0.5kB is used for the bootloader). It has 2 kB of SRAM and 1kBs of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library.
Each of the 14 digital pins on the Pro Mini can be used as an input or output, using pinMode, digitalWrite, and digitalRead functions. They operate at 3.3V. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of 20-50 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions:
- Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. These pins are connected to the TX-0 and RX-1 pins of the six-pin header.
- External Interrupts: 2 and 3. These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value. See the attachInterrupt function for details.
- PWM: 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite function.
- SPI: 10 (SS), 11 (MOSI), 12 (MISO), 13 (SCK). These pins support SPI communication, which, although provided by the underlying hardware, is not currently included in the Arduino language.
- LED: 13. There is a built-in LED connected to digital pin 13. When the pin is HIGH value, the LED is on, when the pin is LOW, it’s off.
- I2C: A4 (SDA) and A5 (SCL). Support I2C (TWI) communication using the Wire library.
- Reset: Bring this line LOW to reset the microcontroller. Typically used to add a reset button to shields which block the one on the board.
The Pro Mini has 8 analog inputs, each of which provides 10 bits of resolution (i.e. 1024 different values). Four of them are on the headers on the edge of the board; two (inputs 4 and 5) are on holes in the interior of the board. The analog inputs measure from ground to VCC.
The Arduino Pro Mini has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers. The ATmega328 provides UART TTL serial communication, which is available on digital pins 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). The Arduino software includes a serial monitor which allows simple textual data to be sent to and from the Arduino board via a USB connection.
A SoftwareSerial library allows for serial communication on any of the Pro Mini’s digital pins.
The ATmega328 also supports I2C (TWI) and SPI communication. The Arduino software includes a Wire library to simplify the use of the I2C bus; see the reference for details. To use the SPI communication, please see the ATmega328 datasheet.
The Arduino Pro Mini can be programmed with the Arduino IDE. The Arduino bootloader is already installed. You can also bypass the bootloader and program the ATmega328 with an external programmer.
The dimensions of the Pro Mini PCB are approximately 33 x 18mm.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Board Power Supply: 3.3V or 5 -12 V
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- PWM Pins: 6
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- External Interrupts: 2
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32KB of which 2 KB is used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Be the first to review “Arduino Pro Mini module ATmega328P 3.3V 8MHz”
You must be logged in to post a review.
SAMD21 M0-Mini – compatible with Arduino Zero0 out of 5
Attiny88 Micro Development Module USB0 out of 5
Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 compatible module with ATmega16u2 USB UART0 out of 5
Out of stock
CANADUINO® Arduino UNO R3 with Atmega16u2 USB0 out of 5
Arduino UNO R3 Atmega328P with CH340 USB4.00 out of 5
CANADUINO® Arduino NANO V3 USB-C Atmega328P + CH3400 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.