BME280 Sensor Module for Pressure – Temperature – Humidity – I2C and SPI – 3.3V
|Need more than we have? Order now, we will ship when back in stock. Lead time about 2-3 weeks.
See our backorder policy.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||5% $9.45|
|Quantity||10 - 24||9% $9.05|
|Quantity||25 +||12% $8.76|
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
The Bosch BME280 Sensor Module is a small, low-cost, high-precision environmental sensor that measures temperature, pressure, and humidity. It is designed to be used in a variety of applications, such as smartphones, wearables, drones, and home automation devices, to provide accurate environmental data. The sensor is based on microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and uses a combination of pressure, temperature, and humidity sensing to provide accurate readings. It communicates over I2C or SPI protocols and is compatible with various microcontrollers and development boards.
The humidity sensor features an extremely fast response time which supports performance requirements for emerging applications such as context awareness, and high accuracy over a wide temperature range. The pressure sensor is an absolute barometric pressure sensor with features exceptionally high accuracy and resolution at very low noise. The integrated temperature sensor has been optimized for low noise and high resolution. It is primarily used for temperature compensation of the pressure and humidity sensors, and can also be used for estimating ambient temperature.
The BME280 Sensor Module supports a full suite of operating modes which provides the flexibility to optimize the device for power consumption, resolution and filter performance.
Pinout BME280 Sensor Module:
- VCC – Supply voltage 3.3 V
- GND – Ground
- SCL – Clock signal I2C / SPI
- SDA – Data line I2C / MOSI in SPI mode
- CSB – Chip Select
- SD0 – MISO in SPI mode
– Context awareness, e.g. skin detection, room change detection
– Fitness monitoring/well-being
– Warning regarding dryness or high temperatures
– Measurement of volume and air flow
– Home automation control
– Control heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC)
– Internet of things
– GPS enhancement (e.g. time-to-first-fix improvement, dead reckoning, slope detection)
– Indoor navigation (change of floor detection, elevator detection)
– Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications
– Weather forecast
– Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
Download: Datasheet Bosch BME280 (PDF)
|Dimensions||40 × 50 × 5 mm|
Wemos D1 Mini Temperature Sensor Shield with DS18B200 out of 5
INA226 Current Sensor Module with INA226AIDGSR – High Precision0 out of 5
Rain Drop Sensor analog and digital out for Arduino etc.0 out of 5
Line Follower Obstacle Avoidance Tracking IR Sensor for Robots0 out of 5