CANADUINO STM32 Black Pill V3.0 STM32F411CEU6 100MHz – 512kB Flash
Need more? Ask for a quote.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Since the new version 3.1 has not been available for several months, we decided to add the previous version 3.0 to our catalogue. The hardware is 100% compatible but V3.0 is made by a 3rd party manufacturer instead of WeAct Studios.
Note: Headers included but not assembled.
This module comes with a 100MHz STM32 MCU with 512kB Flash and 128kB RAM.
The STM32F411 MCUs deliver the performance of Cortex-M4 core with the floating-point unit, running at 100 MHz while achieving outstandingly low power consumption values in run and stop modes.
Implementation for Arduino and MicroPython have already been published, to make programming even easier than with STM’s official development tools.
More information is available on ST Microelectronics website, GitHub, and WeAct website.
– 32 I/O ports, thereof 14 analog ports
– 5V power supply / 3.3V logic level
– on board RTC with its own clock base and connections for backup battery
– USB-C interface
To use the module with the Arduino IDE, download and install the STM32Cube Programmer:
… and add the link for the following board manager file to the Arduino IDE:
Open the Board Manager menu, search for STM32, and install the board manager package “STM32 MCU based boards”.
When done, select:
– “Generic STM32F4 series” from the boards list
– “BlackPill F411CE” from board part numbers
– “Enabled (generic ‘serial’)” from U(S)ART support
– “CDC (generic ‘Serial’ supersede U(S)ART” from USB support if available
– “STM32CubeProgrammer (DFU)” from Upload method
Now you can create your sketch and upload it to your “Black Pill”. To switch it into DFU mode, press and hold the Boot button, then reset the module, and release the Boot button. The blue LED should turn off, and your program will upload to the Black Pill using the on board USB connection.