2-Pack ESP-M3 ESP8285 – 32bit WiFi IoT Module with 1MB and pin header
Need more? Ask for a quote.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$8.28|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$7.83|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$7.61|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is a pack of 2 Modules.
The ESP-M3 module is based on the ESP8285 SoC, an ESP8266 with an additional 1MB of Flash memory and a wider operating temperature range (up to 125C). The code is compatible with ESP8266. The core processor ESP8285 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro MCU in a small package with 16-bit Lite mode, clocked at Supports 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supports RTOS, and integrates WiFi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA.
- Operating temperature: -40 to + 125 C
- Operating voltage: 2.5-3.6V (typ. 3.3V)
- Clock Speed: 80-160 MHz
- Flash memory: 1 MB
- Interface: HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, Remote Control IR Control, PWM, GPIO
- WiFi Network Support: 802.11 b / g / n / e / I
- Direct WiFi Support (P2P)
- Support mode: CCMP, TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC etc
- Microcontroller: Tensilica L106 32-bit MCU with ultra-low-power 16-bit mode
- UART Baud rate: 300 to 4608000 bps (default 115200 bps)
- Frequency Range: 2412 to 2484MHz
- Antenna: on PCB
- Transmit Power 802.11b: 16±2 dBm (@11Mbps)
- Transmit Power 802.11g: 14±2 dBm (@54Mbps)
- Transmit Power 802.11n: 13±2 dBm (@HT20, MCS7)
- Receiving Sensitivity CCK, 1 Mbps: -90dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity CCK, 11 Mbps: -85dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity 6 Mbps (1/2 BPSK): -88dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity 54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity HT20, MCS7 (65 Mbps, 72.2 Mbps): -67dBm
- Power consumption Continuous Transmission: 71mA (avg) 500mA (peak)
- Power consumption Modem Sleep: 20mA
- Power consumption Light Sleep: 2mA
- Power consumption Deep Sleep: 0.02mA
- Security: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
The peak current can reach over 500mA. Please make sure you have a capable and stable power supply available. You will not be able to power this module from the 3.3V output of an Arduino board or a USB-UART like FT232 or CH340. A larger electrolytic capacitor (e.g. 1000µF) close to the power pins is highly recommended.
Does not apply.
ESP32-CAM with ESP32-CAM-MB USB Programming Adapter3.00 out of 5