ESP32-CAM – Espressif ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth BLE Module and 2MP Camera
Out of stock? Need more?
Click here and let us know.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$ 11.05|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$ 10.46|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$ 10.16|
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
The ESP32 CAM module comes with the well-known high-performance Espressif ESP32 Wifi+Bluetooth+BLE controller chip and an OV2640 camera module with 2MP resolution.
– Main frequency up to 240MHz, up to 600 DMIPS
– 520 KB SRAM, 4M PSRAM
– UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC Interfaces
– Micro-SD memory card slot
– Lwip and FreeRTOS operating system
– Supports Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network
– OmniVision OV2640 camera module included (1600 x 1200 px)
The ESP32 CAM module comes in a very small form factor of just 27 x 40mm and fits perfectly on a breadboard for your experiments. We recommend GitHub for software downloads and code examples.
This is the recommended first step to start tinkering with it:
– Follow the instructions on this website: Randomnerdtutorials.com
– Select “AI Thinker ESP32-CAM” as the board in Arduino IDE
– Change communication speed to 115200
– Select the corresponding COM port in Arduino IDE
– Uploading the code for the cam server demo provided on the website using Arduino IDE:
a) the upload starts possibly automatically, then wait until it has finished
b) Arduino IDE shows “connecting…” and the upload only starts after pressing “reset” on your ESP32 module
– Keep following the procedure described in the tutorial
If you receive an error message “detected camera not supported” you should double-check that the selected module in your sketch is “AI Thinker”.
These camera modules can be a little more tricky than an Arduino UNO. Don’t give up, keep trying, reading, and trying again, if it doesn’t work right away.
Digital Temperature Sensor DS18B20 with wire 1m, watertight5.00 out of 5
Wemos D1 Mini Temperature Sensor Shield with DS18B200 out of 5
Digital LED Clock DIY Kit 4-Digits, Alarm Counter Countdown0 out of 5
Line Follower Obstacle Avoidance Tracking IR Sensor for Robots0 out of 5
Wemos D1 Mini OLED Display 0.66 inch with 64 x 48 pixel5.00 out of 5