ESP32 Devkit ESP-WROOM-32 – 4MB – CP2101 USB UART
|Closed for Xmas Holidays 12/12 – 01/06.
Except on 12/26 for Boxing Day Special.
No backorders accepted until 01/06/2024.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||10% CAD 9.90|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% CAD 9.63|
|Quantity||25 +||15% CAD 9.35|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The ESP32 Devkit is a development board based on the ESP32 microcontroller. It features the ESP-WROOM-32 module as its core component. The ESP-WROOM-32 is a compact module that integrates the ESP32 SoC (System-on-Chip), which combines a dual-core processor, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Bluetooth capabilities.
Here are some key features of the ESP32 Devkit:
1. ESP32 Microcontroller: The ESP32 is a powerful microcontroller with two Tensilica LX6 CPU cores running at up to 240 MHz. It also includes 520KB SRAM, 4MB flash memory, and a wide range of peripherals.
2. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth: The ESP-WROOM-32 module provides built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) connectivity. This enables wireless communication with other devices and the internet.
3. GPIO Pins: The ESP32 Devkit offers a range of GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) pins, which allow you to connect and control various electronic components and sensors.
4. USB-to-UART Interface: The board includes a USB-to-UART chip, which allows you to program the ESP32 and communicate with it via a USB connection.
5. Onboard Antenna: It has an onboard antenna, eliminating the need for an external antenna for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communication.
6. Power Options: The board can be powered using a micro USB cable or an external power supply. It also supports battery operation, making it suitable for portable projects.
7. Breadboard-Friendly: The ESP32 Devkit has a compact form factor and a pinout that is compatible with standard breadboards, making it easy to prototype and connect other components.
8. Development Support: The ESP32 is supported by the Arduino IDE and Espressif’s official development framework, ESP-IDF, allowing you to program the board using either platform.
Overall, the ESP32 Devkit with the ESP-WROOM-32 module provides a convenient and versatile platform for developing projects that require Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, along with the processing power of the ESP32 microcontroller.
The ESP32 Devkit can be supported and programmed by Arduino IDE after installing the driver and board manager file. The USB-TTL converter IC is the Silicone Labs CP2104, supported by pretty much every operating system (no driver hassle).
LOLIN32 Lite ESP32 MicroPython version with Battery Charger5.00 out of 5
NodeMCU V3 Lua ESP8266 WiFi 4MB, USB, Internet-Of-Things0 out of 5
WEMOS S2 Pico V1.0.0 ESP32-S2 – 2MB PSRAM – 4MB Flash – OLED Display0 out of 5
ESP32-CAM – Espressif ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth BLE Module and 2MP Camera4.00 out of 5