HDC1080 Sensor Module – High Precision Temperature Humidity
|Need more than we have? Order now, we will ship when back in stock. Lead time about 2-3 weeks.
See our backorder policy.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||5% $7.55|
|Quantity||10 - 24||9% $7.23|
|Quantity||25 +||12% $7.00|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The HDC1080 Sensor is a digital humidity sensor with an integrated temperature sensor that provides excellent measurement accuracy at very low power. The HDC1080 operates over a wide supply range and is a low-cost, low-power alternative to competitive solutions in a wide range of common applications. The humidity and temperature sensors are factory calibrated.
• Relative Humidity Accuracy ±2% (typical)
• Temperature Accuracy ±0.2°C (typical)
• Excellent Stability at High Humidity
• 14 Bit Measurement Resolution
• 100 nA Sleep Mode Current
• Average Supply Current: 710nA (11bit RH), 1.3 μA (11bit RH+Temp)
• Supply Voltage 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• I2C Interface
HDC1080 Sensor module dimensions: 21 x 11 mm
|Dimensions||20 × 30 × 10 mm|
INA226 Current Sensor Module with INA226AIDGSR – High Precision0 out of 5