HDC1080 Sensor Module – High Precision Temperature Humidity
Out of stock? Need more?
Click here and let us know.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$ 7.35|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$ 6.96|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$ 6.76|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The HDC1080 Sensor is a digital humidity sensor with an integrated temperature sensor that provides excellent measurement accuracy at very low power. The HDC1080 operates over a wide supply range and is a low-cost, low-power alternative to competitive solutions in a wide range of common applications. The humidity and temperature sensors are factory calibrated.
• Relative Humidity Accuracy ±2% (typical)
• Temperature Accuracy ±0.2°C (typical)
• Excellent Stability at High Humidity
• 14 Bit Measurement Resolution
• 100 nA Sleep Mode Current
• Average Supply Current: 710nA (11bit RH), 1.3 μA (11bit RH+Temp)
• Supply Voltage 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• I2C Interface
HDC1080 Sensor module dimensions: 21 x 11 mm
ESP32-CAM – Espressif ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth BLE Module and 2MP Camera4.00 out of 5
Wemos D1 Mini Temperature Sensor Shield with DS18B200 out of 5
Rain Drop Sensor analog and digital out for Arduino etc.0 out of 5
Line Follower Obstacle Avoidance Tracking IR Sensor for Robots0 out of 5
Mini Data Logger DS1307, Micro SD, Backup Battery, I2C, SPI0 out of 5