RP2040 Pi Pico with 16MB Flash – Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
Need more? Ask for a quote.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||7.5% C$15.68|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% C$14.83|
|Quantity||25 +||15% C$14.41|
- Additional information
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a Raspberry Pi RP2040-powered microcontroller board. It has been designed to be a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. The Raspberry Pi Pico features two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores running up to 133MHz; 256KB RAM; 30 GPIO pins; and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 2MB-16MB of onboard QSPI Flash memory for code and data storage.
We only offer the 16MB version because it offers the best value and performance and is ready for bigger projects. The cheaper versions only have 2MB which is shared between program memory and Micropython file storage and is way too less for a powerful computer like this.
This particular Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 compatible board supports Micropython, C/C++ and Arduino.
• RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
• Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
• 264KB of SRAM, 16MB of on-board Flash memory
• USB 1.1 with device and host support
• Low-power sleep and dormant modes
• Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
• 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
• 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
• Accurate clock and timer on-chip
• Temperature sensor
• Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
• 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
For further documentation about the RP2040 MCU see the Raspberry Pi website.
For your own projects, a PCB design library for KiCad is available on GitHub.
Wemos D1 Mini V3.0.0 4MB ESP8266 WiFi with MicroPython Firmware0 out of 5
WinnerMicro W806 32-bit XT804 USB Development Module0 out of 5
ESP32 LOLIN32 Lite MicroPython version with Battery Charger5.00 out of 5