STM32 “Black Pill Pro” STM32F411CEU6 WeAct V3.1 with 128M Flash
FREE Canada & USA shipping available (see details)
Brand new (05/2021) and original WeAct V3.1 MiniF411 STM32F411CEU6 Development Module with 128Mbit QSPI Flash Memory.
This module is fully assembled. No soldering required.
This brand new module adds to the 100MHz STM32 MCU with 512kB Flash and 128kB RAM an external QSPI flash memory of 128Mbit (16MB).
The STM32F411 MCUs deliver the performance of Cortex®-M4 core with floating-point unit, running at 100 MHz, while achieving outstandingly low power consumption values in run and stop modes.
WeAct “Black Pill” V3.1 is compatible with Arduino IDE and MicroPython.
More information is available on ST Microelectronics website, GitHub, and WeAct website.
– 32 I/O ports, thereof 14 analog ports
– 5V power supply / 3.3V logic level
– on board RTC with its own clock base and connections for backup battery
– USB-C interface
Please read this great review written by one of our customers.
To use the module with the Arduino IDE, download and install the STM32Cube Programmer:
… and add the link for the following board manager file to the Arduino IDE:
Open the Board Manager menu, search for STM32, and install the board manager package “STM32 MCU based boards”.
When done, select:
– “Generic STM32F4 series” from the boards list
– “BlackPill F411CE” from board part numbers
– “Enabled (generic ‘serial’)” from U(S)ART support
– “CDC (generic ‘Serial’ supersede U(S)ART” from USB support if available
– “STM32CubeProgrammer (DFU)” from Upload method
Now you can create your sketch and upload it to your “Black Pill”. To switch it into DFU mode, press and hold the Boot button, then reset the module, and release the Boot button. The blue LED should turn off, and your program will upload to the Black Pill using the on board USB connection.
Specification: STM32 “Black Pill Pro” STM32F411CEU6 WeAct V3.1 with 128M Flash