STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill V3 “Pro” with 128M QSPI Flash
Can not be backordered.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill V3 “Pro” Development Module with additional 128Mbit QSPI Flash Memory.
This module is fully assembled. No soldering is required.
STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill V3 “Pro” adds to the 100MHz STM32 MCU with 512kB Flash and 128kB RAM an external QSPI flash memory of 128Mbit (16MB).
The STM32F411 MCUs deliver the performance of Cortex®-M4 core with a floating-point unit, running at 100 MHz while achieving outstandingly low power consumption values in the run and stop modes.
STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill V3 is compatible with Arduino IDE and MicroPython (provided the required firmware and board manager package have been installed).
More information is available on ST Microelectronics website, on GitHub and many other sources.
– 32 I/O ports, thereof 14 analog ports
– 5V power supply / 3.3V logic level
– on board RTC with its own clock base and connections for backup battery
– USB-C interface
Please read this great review written by one of our customers.
Also available from UNIVERSAL-SOLDER:
– ST-Link V2 programmer/debugger
– STM32 screw-terminal adapter with battery backup for the RTC
– DAPLINK Programming Adapter
To use the module with the Arduino IDE, download and install the STM32Cube Programmer:
… and add the link for the following board manager file to the Arduino IDE:
Open the Board Manager menu, search for STM32, and install the board manager package “STM32 MCU-based boards”.
When done, select:
– “Generic STM32F4 series” from the list of boards
– “Black Pill F411CE” from board part numbers
– “Enabled (generic ‘serial’)” from U(S)ART support
– “CDC (generic ‘Serial’ supersede U(S)ART” from USB support if available
– “STM32CubeProgrammer (DFU)” from Upload method
Now you can create your sketch and upload it to your “Black Pill”. To switch it into DFU mode, press and hold the Boot button, then reset the module, and release the Boot button. The blue LED should turn off, and your program will upload to the Black Pill using the on board USB connection.
Be the first to review “STM32F411CEU6 Black Pill V3 “Pro” with 128M QSPI Flash”
You must be logged in to post a review.
STM32F401CDU6 Black Pill V3 84MHz 384kB Flash0 out of 5
CANADUINO STM32 Black Pill V3.0 STM32F411CEU6 100MHz – 512kB Flash0 out of 5
ESP32-CAM with ESP32-CAM-MB USB Programming Adapter3.00 out of 5
STM32F103C6T6 Blue Pill STM32 V3.0 72MHz – 32kB Flash0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.