10W + 10W Stereo Audio Class-D Amplifier PAM8610
|Closed for Xmas Holidays 12/12 – 01/06.
Except on 12/26 for Boxing Day Special.
No backorders accepted until 01/06/2024.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||10% CAD 3.56|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% CAD 3.46|
|Quantity||25 +||15% CAD 3.36|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This 2 x 10 Watt Class-D Audio HiFi Amplifier board features the fully integrated DIODES PAM8610 amplifier chip. The greatest advantage over typical analog amplifiers (and some other Class-D products as well) is the high efficiency of about 90% under full load. This makes it possible to operate this amplifier board without an additional heat sink in an environment temperature of up to 80 degrees Celsius!! The power dissipation at 10W continuous output power on an 8 Ohm speaker is just about 1.1 Watts per channel, which means 2.2 Watts in total.
- The operating voltage is 7-15V, and the max. output power of 10W (10% THD) at 8 Ohm will be reached with 13V. On a 12V power supply, the expected output power is about 9W.
- The inputs are made for line level. If you want to use this amplifier for example to add rear speaker to a vehicle, and you want to feed the amplifier from the speaker level outputs on your car stereo, you will need a voltage divider to make sure the input level for this amplifier is never over 6V, since this would damage the amplifier chip.
- A big electrolytic capacitor, 2200F or 4700F (rated 20V or more) for example, should be added as close as possible to the power supply pins, to stabilize the voltage. This will give you a lower THD and a better sound at medium and high volumes.
- 10W @ 10%THD/Channel Output into an 8 Load at 13V
- Low Noise: -90dB
- Over 90% Efficiency
- With Shutdown/Mute/Fade Functions
- Over Current, Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Low THD+N
- Low Quiescent Current
- Pop Noise Suppression
40+40 Watt Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier – Enclosure- IR Remote0 out of 5
FM Spy Microphone and Transmitter DIY Soldering Kit0 out of 5
Hi-Fi Audio Preamplifier and Tone Control Module with NE55320 out of 5