VS1053 Audio Codec MP3 Shield for Arduino UNO
|Need more than we have? Order now, we will ship when back in stock. Lead time about 2-3 weeks.
See our backorder policy.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||5% $13.25|
|Quantity||10 - 24||9% $12.69|
|Quantity||25 +||12% $12.28|
- Additional information
The VS1053 is a versatile MP3 codec processor that is capable of decoding a variety of music formats, including Ogg Vorbis*/MP3/AAC/WMA/MIDI audio. For the best headphone listening experience, the VS1053 includes spatial processing which accurately simulates how a room with stereo loudspeakers would sound. In addition to being able to decode all major formats, VS1053 is capable of encoding (recording), for example in Ogg Vobis* file format. This can be done using the onboard microphone or an external, analog audio source.
With the TF card slot, you can play MP3 files from a micro SD card. It is easily to make a MP3 player using your Arduino or other microcontroller. The integrated Hi-Fi headphone amplifier can drive loads of 30 Ohm or more. The module is supplied with power right from your Arduino board.
- Can play a variety of music formats, support for Ogg Vorbis* encoding real-time recording
- SPI interface
- headphone output
- microphone for recording
- line-in input interface
- Power indicator
- 3.3V and 2.8V LDO on board
- power supply +5 VDC
- TF card slot
- Ogg Vorbis*
- MP3 = MPEG 1 & 2 audio layer III (CBR+VBR+ABR)
- MP1 & MP2 = MPEG 1 & 2 audio layers I & II optional
- MPEG4 / 2 AAC-LC(+PNS), HE-AAC v2 (Level 3) (SBR + PS)
- WMA4.0/4.1/7/8/9 all profiles (5-384 kbps)
- FLAC lossless audio (up to 24 bits, 48 kHz)
- WAV (PCM + IMA ADPCM)
- General MIDI 1 / SP-MIDI format 0
Encodes formats from mic/line
- Ogg Vorbis*
- IMA ADPCM
- 16-bit PCM
* Requires software-plugin. Please find free programming tools on VLSI website (link).
We recommend this external source (link) for detailed information about how to set it up and use together with Arduino IDE.
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 18 mm|