RP2040 Pico Board 16MB – compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
|Need more than we have? Order now, we will ship when back in stock. Lead time about 2-3 weeks.
See our backorder policy.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||5% $13.78|
|Quantity||10 - 24||9% $13.20|
|Quantity||25 +||12% $12.76|
- Additional information
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a Raspberry Pi RP2040-powered microcontroller board. It has been designed to be a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. The Raspberry Pi Pico features two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores running up to 133MHz; 256KB RAM; 30 GPIO pins; and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 16MB of onboard QSPI Flash memory for code and data storage.
We also offer a version with 2MB for less powerful applications.
• RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
• Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
• 264KB of SRAM, 16MB of onboard Flash memory
• USB 1.1 with device and host support
• Low-power sleep and dormant modes
• Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
• 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
• 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
• Accurate clock and timer on-chip
• Temperature sensor
• Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
• 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
For further documentation about the RP2040 MCU see the Raspberry Pi website.
For your own projects, a PCB design library for KiCad is available on GitHub.
|Dimensions||70 × 30 × 10 mm|
RP2040 Pico Board 2MB – compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico0 out of 5