CANADUINO Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V, 5V, 12V with USB TTL UART
|Closed for Xmas Holidays 12/12 – 01/06.
Except on 12/26 for Boxing Day Special.
No backorders accepted until 01/06/2024.
|Discount Type||Quantity||Volume Price|
|Quantity||3 - 9||10% CAD 16.11|
|Quantity||10 - 24||12.5% CAD 15.66|
|Quantity||25 +||15% CAD 15.22|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The CANADUINO Breadboard Power Supply Module is a huge upgrade from those “regular” modules with their 3.3V and 5V linear voltage regulator.
Our new Breadboard Power Supply modules comes with a USB Type-C port and integrated USB-UART serial interface for programming and monitoring:
- Input voltage 5V, 2.1A from standard USB charger.
- >90% high-efficiency DC-DC switching converters.
- Output voltage 5V, 2A (max.), electronically protected
- Output voltage 3.3V, 2A (max.), electronically protected
- Output voltage 12V, 0.5A (max.), electronically protected
- USB Type-C port for power supply and serial communication.
- CH340K USB-UART for programming and serial communication.
- Selectable RX/TX logic level (3.3/5V) and 50bps to 2Mbps transfer speed
- Reset signal output for easy programming of microcontrollers.
The video shows the final product (images show a prototype).
The CANADUINO Breadboard Power Supply Module ships with the 2 spacers as shown in the pictures. These “legs” give it a very stable position and can even be fixed to the surface using M3 screws from the bottom.
Our breadboard fits on standard solderless breadboards like the one in our pictures (breadboard not included).
The voltage selection switches are placed in a way that helps avoiding accidental change of voltages.
The 7-pin header provides the serial connection, reset signal, and the 3 voltages. For example, one power lane can be set to 12V and one to 5V, and you still have the 3.3V available for an external sensor, for example.
Add a USB-C cable to your order.
Add a 5V/2.1A power supply to your order.
Add a solderless breadboard to your order.
Always download the latest WCH CH340 driver for your operating system (Windows, Linux, macOS) directly from the manufacturer website. Avoid downloading from random websites and unofficial mirrors.
DC-DC Switching Regulator 12V 0.5A – TO-220 pinout – 7812 Replacement0 out of 5
DC-DC Boost-Buck Converter USB Input – 1.2-24V Output0 out of 5
DC-DC Converter 5A 75W Adjustable, LED Voltage Display0 out of 5
Adjustable DC-DC 10W Mini Converter Output 2-20V 3A0 out of 5